The Process of Teaching Meditation
An intensive for Teachers, with Carolyn Anne Budgell
This unique course is for those wanting to deepen their skills of meditation and teaching.
Leave with the following insights:
• an understanding of the history and pillars of Buddhist thought, the main goals of meditation and scientific findings on a brain that meditates.
• uncovering your own healing process, the nature of your own ego & mind.
• how to teach various types of meditation (from beginner to advanced), how to present potent questions (ie themes).
• fundamentals for the teacher (trust, space, personal practice, no expectations), teaching from a place of authenticity/embodying presence, holding space for all the good and bad moments during class.
• experience with practice-teaching to the group
• learning through additional class observation and assignments
* must be an instructor or have been practicing yoga/meditation for 3 years.
Eligible for 12.5 hours YA Continuing Education Credits.
Friday October 5th
Saturday October 6th
7:30-9:30am AND 1:30-4:00pm
Sunday October 7th